Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm on Vacation Too! (7/31/2011)

So I've got it all figured out.  Adults go on vacations to get away from everyday life....you know, from their jobs and other daily stresses.  They go on vacation so they can relax and have fun and not have to be as responsible as they normally are.

Well darn it, I want to be able to do the same thing.  So I am officially on vacation.  What does this mean?  It means that I am not responsible for healthy eating and I am avoiding the stresses of everyday life...which include listening to my parents and doing what I am told.

So, how am I doing? 

Well, my diet currently consists of Beach Cookies (Oreos for you lay people), sugared cereal, cake, chips and pop tarts and pan cakes made from a can that squirts just like whipped cream!

And the listening...I'm doing good there too!  The other night Mommy and I went down to the beach to watch the sun set.  She specifically told me not to go in the water because I was not dressed to go swimming.  Well, I showed her that I was on vacation.....

I did stop along the way and pose for some pictures.  Notice my cute smile!

Checking out the ocean...and waiting for slow poke Mommy to stop taking pictures already and just catch up with me!


Quick stop to meditate...I want to make sure I'm REALLY ready to not listen!
Ahh....the ocean in all its glory.
It's okay, Mommy...my shirt is barely touching the water.
Oh...I guess my shirt is a little wet now...sorry. :)
Ahhh....thank God for vacations.  This not listening is GREAT!!
And let me tell you....this is just the beginning of the week.  I'm sure I have some other great things up my sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment